1/2" 3/4" 1" Female FxF Safety Pressure Release Relief Reducing Valve 1,5-8 Bar
- Free Shipping
Safety pressure reducing valve also called pressure relief valve (PRV) is a safety valve used to control or limit the pressure in a heating system. Otherwise pressure may build up and create a heating or other water system damage.
- Material: high quality brass;
- Max. working pressure: 1,5bar, 2bar, 2,5bar, 3bar, 6bar or 8bar;
- Size: 1/2" BSP (inlet) x 3/4" BSP or 3/4" BSP (inlet) x 1" BSP;
- Thread type: Female x Female;
- Max. concentration of glycol: 50%;
- Working temperature range: -20C to +160C.
fair for the price
an unusual size but you had one saved me a lot of trouble thanks again
Great I will definitely shop with you again
Its ok.I got what I expected.
Good to get what you are expecting.Will buy here again.
Hey, guess something has got to give for the relative cheap price.
High price but very fast shipment to my home.