100pcs Insulated Single Cord End Wire Terminal Crimp Bootlace Ferrules
- UK Stock - Immediate Dispatch
- Free Shipping
100 pieces of single entry insulated cord end terminals (ferrules) in various sizes and colours (French colou coding). Cord end ferrules provide a neat end termination to tri-rated cable and multi-stranded wires. These cord end terminals are also known as bootlace ferrules and are perfect for wide range of electrical or electronic applications. Cable ferrules allow visual inspection, prevents corrosion, and provide a waterproof seal. Cord end terminals are manufactured from tin coated high conductivity copper with vinyl insulating sleeves.
A bootlace ferrule is a metal tube with a colour coded insulating collar made from plastic. The ferrule is slipped over the end of a wire or cable, crimped and then inserted into a screw or spring clamp connection.
- Quantity: 100 pcs;
- Colour: French coding colours;
- Size: 0.5mm2, 0.75mm2, 1mm2, 1.5mm2, 2.5mm2, 4mm2, 6mm2, 10mm2, 16mm2, 25mm2;
- Material (Insulation): Vinyl;
- Material (Terminal): Copper;
- Material (Plating): Tin;
- Maximum Temperature: 75 deg C;
- ROHS Compliant: Yes;