1/2 Inch Domestic Water Meter Flow 15mm Cold Water High Quality Meters 1,6 m3/h
- Free Shipping
For measuring the flow and volume of the cold water with a temperature up to 30°C in the closed-circuit system with the full flow of the flux, and on the maximum working pressure up to 16 Bar (PN16). Installed on the pipeline, in the horizontal and vertical position (H/V) in flats and detached houses. It proves itself great in the billing systems (possibility of installing the radio module or Reed contact).
Size: 1/2" male thread BSP with possibility of removing adaptor and switch to 3/4" male BSP thread; maximum flow rate: 1,6 m3/h
Features and advantages:
- Resistant to strong external magnetic field,
- Preequipped for installation of radio module for communication in the Wireless M-Bus standard with the possibility of signalizing the alarms,
- Readings reliability-fulfils the newest metrological requirements of MID,
- Easy reading of the water meter counter,
- Hermetic counter (with increased tightness) resistant to steaming,
- Counter mechanism with blockade against multiple rotating,
- Protection against mechanical tampering,
- Anti-freeze protection,
- Tropical version for outdoor installation (with durable plastic lid).
Compatibility with norms and regulations:
- Directive 2004/22/EC of the European parliament and the council of Europe dated on March, 31st, 2004 regarding measuring instruments;
- PN-EN-14154 :2005 - water meters, part 1 - 3;
- OIML R49:2004 and 2006 - water meters intended to measurement of cold drinking water and of hot water;
- Certificate of analysis, type WE - cold water number SK09-MI001-SMU007.
Tried local shops with no luck went online saw the product thought it was from b&q as it was alongside there ad.
Very good produce at great price
Good product good prices quality all round
Good product, fast delivery, no problems with it whatsoever. I'll use them again if they're the cheapest