- Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Water Filters
- 1/2 Inch Water Filter In-Line Purify 10 Inch Housing + Whole Filter Set
AQUAFILTER H10B series housings - 10"-type filter housings offer the versatility to meet all customer filtration needs. They are all dedicated for cold water on residencial and commercial applications. H10B series housings are compatible with a broad range of 2 1/2" x 10" type cartridges widely available on the market. Heads are equipped with a pressure relief valve (providing ability to release air pressure collected during cartridge replacement procedure).
- High quality;
- NSF certified for structural integrity and material requirements;
- WRAS certificate;
- FDA CFR title 21 Compliance;
- Factory tested;
- Two O-rings for maximum leak proof protection;
- Domestic and commercial use;
- Equipped with filter bracket, wrench and cartridge;
- Equipped with antibacterial and antimicrobial filter centralizing ring;
- Ideal for POE or POU use;
- Maintenance free - saves money, time and labor;
- Easy to connect to cold water inlet;
- Easy to install, no electricity, no drain required;
- Full flow 1/2" ports;
- Made in EU with high performance components.
- Domestic istallations;
- Pre-filtration systems;
- Food industry;
- Industry laboratories.
- 10” filter housing;
- Polypropylene filter cartridge (removes sediments such as sand, silt, rust and suspended solids);
- Mounting bracket with screws;
- Color box;
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial filter cartridge centralizing ring.
- Clear Housing (sump): poly(ethylene terephtalate) (PET);
- Cap: polypropylene;
- Inserts: brass;
- Pressure relief valve: brass;
- O-ring: NBR;
- Number of orings: 2;
- Thread: 1/2" BSP;
- Operating pressure: 6 bar (90 psi);
- Minimum working temperature: 2C (35F);
- Maximum working temperature: 45C (113F) (Tested and certified by WRAS for 23C only);
- Dimensions without bracket (H x OD): 305 x 120 (mm);
- Dimensions with bracket (H x W x L)1: 345 x 120 x 140 (mm).
Customers Also Viewed