16mm x 1/2 Inch Male x 16mm PEX Compression Fittings Tee Connector
- UK Stock - Immediate Dispatch
- Free Shipping
PEX (or crosslinked polyethylene) is part of a water supply piping system that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. It is flexible, resistant to scale and chlorine, doesn't corrode or develop pinholes, is faster to install than metal or rigid plastic, and has fewer connections and fittings.
- Size: PEX 16mm x 1/2" Male BSP x PEX 16mm;
- Material: nickel plated brass (CW617N);
- Max. temperature (at 6 bar): +95C;
- Max. Pressure (at 60C): 1,0MPa (10 bar);
- Gasket: "O" - NBR type; Pad: PTFE.