16mm x 1/2 Inch Male PEX Ball Valve Brass Compression Pipe Fittings
- UK Stock - Immediate Dispatch
- Free Shipping
PEX (or crosslinked polyethylene) is part of a water supply piping system that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. It is flexible, resistant to scale and chlorine, doesn't corrode or develop pinholes, is faster to install than metal or rigid plastic, and has fewer connections and fittings.
- Type: PEX-AL-PEX ball valve;
- Size: PEX 16mm x 1/2" Male BSP;
- Material: nickel plated brass (CW617N);
- Max. temperature (at 6 bar): +95C;
- Max. pressure (at 60C): 1,0MPa (10 bar);
- Gasket: "O" - NBR type; Pad: PTFE.