- Pipe fittings
- PEX compression fittings
- 16mm PEX Coupling Fittings Pipe Connector Compression Connection
PEX (or crosslinked polyethylene) is part of a water supply piping system that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. It is flexible, resistant to scale and chlorine, doesn't corrode or develop pinholes, is faster to install than metal or rigid plastic, and has fewer connections and fittings.
- Type: PEX-AL-PEX union;
- Size: 16x16mm ;
- Material: nickel plated brass (CW617N);
- Max. temperature (at 6 bar): +95C;
- Max. Pressure (at 60C): 1,0MPa (10 bar);
- Gasket: "O" - NBR type; Pad: PTFE.
Will use again