- Pipe Fittings
- PEX Compression Fittings
- 25mm Elbow PEX Compression Fittings Pipe Connector
PEX (or crosslinked polyethylene) is part of a water supply piping system that has several advantages over metal pipe (copper, iron, lead) or rigid plastic pipe (PVC, CPVC, ABS) systems. It is flexible, resistant to scale and chlorine, doesn't corrode or develop pinholes, is faster to install than metal or rigid plastic, and has fewer connections and fittings.
- Type: PEX-AL-PEX elbow;
- Size: 25mm;
- Material: nickel plated brass (CW617N);
- Max. temperature (at 6 bar): +95C;
- Max. Pressure (at 60C): 1,0MPa (10 bar);
- Gasket: "O" - NBR type; Pad: PTFE.
Never been so happy with a product i have bought before as i am with this what makes it even better was the quality of service i received and the time taken for delivery from a product coming in from overseas. Well done unique 25mm pex-al-pex brass compression pipe fittings elbow. Next purchase will be with you guys for sure.
Customers Also Viewed