- Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Water Filters
- 3 Stage Reverse Osmosis Systems for Aquarium Fish Water Filtration System
AQUAFILTER RX-3-001-031 is a new type of aquarium filters. Water after RO system has decreased pH. It is an excellent source to prepare appropriate conditions for aquatic organisms.
System is equipped with two pre-filtration stages. The first is an in-line cartridge containing activated carbon. It effectively removes chlorine and organic substances. The second is sediment cartridge which removes sediments such as sand, silt, rust, etc.
The main filtration takes place on RO membrane, which removes 96-99% of all impurities from water. Wastewater is being poured to drain.The aquarium filter is offered in set with filter cartridges, RO membrane, additional accessories and valves preventing the membrane from being dried.
- High quality
- Three Stages of Filtration;
- Hand built & factory tested;
- Ideal for aquariums;
- High efficiency;
- Provides excellent water quality;
- Easy maintenance;
- Easy to install;
- Made in EU.
- Connection adapter: 1/2";
- Working Temp.: 2C - 45C (35F - 113F);
- Operating pressure: Max. 6bar (90psi); Min. 2,8bar (40psi);
- Typical rejection rate: 98% TDS (Total Dissolved Solids);
- pH parameters: Maximum 11 Minimum 2;
- Iron: Maximum 0,2ppm;
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids): less than 1800 ppm;
- Turbidity: less than 5 NTU.
The package contains:
- The RX-3-001-031 comes complete with the following cartridges: AICRO, AIPRO;
- RO membrane element type: TFC-75F;
- Automatic shut-off valve, mini flow restrictor;
- Feed water connector: 1/2";
- Drain saddle valve, filter housing wrench;
- 1/4" tubing for system connection;
- System built with quick type fittings;
- Completely assembled;
- Manual instructions;
- Color box;
- 100% factory tested and sterilized ready for installation.
Customers Also Viewed