Black nylon braided flexible hoses are used for the connections between the water supply and sanitary fittings like water taps. Perfect for installations with faucet of all designs especially for those that will be part of black colour bathroom finishings. Ideal for kitchen/basin mixer monobloc taps connection to the water source where flexibility of hose pipe is required.
- 2x black colour tap tail hoses;
- Overall length: 40cm, 60cm or 80cm;
- 3/8" Inch BSP Female x M10 threads;
- Nylon braided;
- Matte black finished brass endings.
Flexible tap tails, also known as flexible tab connectors or flexible tap hoses, allow hot and cold water to be supplied to a bathroom or kitchen faucet. Flexible tap tails are therefore designed for connecting fittings and installation devices and they are used in the following installations: central heating, hot and cold water supply (including drinking water), cooling systems filled with 30% glycol solution. In other words, installing flexi tap tails is a way of connecting from the plumbing pipework to the fittings. They consist of a rubber material (hose) wrapped in a metal braid such as stainless steel. Flexible tap hoses are available in a wide range of connections, from M10 to G1¼, with straight connections with internal and external threads, as well as an elbow with a nut with an internal thread. This gives great configuration options and the selection of an appropriate connection cable. Generally, tap tails facilitate the installation and maintenance of the water tap. Flexi tap connectors can be assembled in vertical, horizontal and inclined installations in any position; however, it is important to follow the rules during assembly.
In order to avoid mistakes, attention should be paid to the following things:
- Do not allow the connection to be twisted axially during and after assembly;
- No tensile force has been applied (by using a connection that is too short);
- No creases occurred when marking the connection path (ensure gentle rays when routing the cable).
How to properly install a steel braided connection hose?
Before making a purchase, check the length of the hose you will need. Too long pipe - it will work under the influence of jumps in the installation, which will significantly reduce the strength. Thus, the excessive length is expendable - well-matched sizes increase the aesthetics of the assembly.
There are plenty of advantages of installing flexible tap tails in your place:
- Strong and durable stainless steel braid (something that covers and protects the pipe);
- Resistant to building lime;
- In contact with water no formation of oxides on the surface of the tap tails which form stains, optically resembling corrosion;
- Steel and brass elements connecting the flexible part with the ending of the flexible tap hose ensure long-term, secure and tight connection;
- High quality of synthetic rubber, which the inner cable is made of, makes the connection resistant to aging and mechanical stress;
- All flexible tap connectors are 100% leak-tested;
- Simple structure and high reliability;
- All connections are marked with the manufacturer and the year of production is visible;
- They are more environmentally friendly as the level of the alloy content in flexible tail pipes is within the limits that is allowed for products to be in contact with drinking water, which ensures their safety. It meets the requirements for drinking water;
- They are very comfortable to fit;
- They look good and can be manipulated manually to remove them from view;
- Stainless steel flexible pipes are very easy to keep clean and they are fully recyclable.
However, some manufactures have a lifetime guarantee. In this case please contact us. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse. In addition routine maintenance (cleaning of dirty audio/video heads etc.), consumables (styli, plug fuses, cables, batteries, etc.), cosmetic damage and tuning of channels are not covered.
The seller will be wholly responsible for the cost of return delivery and safe return of the goods. We will provide pre-paid label to return goods to us for orders which have been purchased in Europe or will expect goods to be shipped back to us by buyer by using the cheapest possible courier services and we will reimburse the shipping cost to the customer when goods received if goods to be returned from outside Europe. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
Regardless of the warranty, you have right to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day when order has been delivered. To gain the right to cancel, you must inform us about your decision to cancel the order by a clear statement. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to contact us about your decision before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation: If you cancel the order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.