- Central Heating
- Pressure Release Valves
- 1 Inch Pressure Reduction Valve Adjustable 0.5-5 BarFemale
Pressure reducer for water. To reduce and stabilize the pressure in a water system.
The pressure reducing valve with 1 inch female bsp connections 0.5 - 5.0 bar is designed to protect household appliances against excessive supply pressures. By installing a pressure reducing valve, water consumption can be drastically reduced; water flow noise and over-pressurisation damage is avoided.
- Material: nickel plated brass;
- 1 inch bsp thread female x female;
- Adjustable outlet pressure 0,5 - 5 bar factory calibrated to 3 bar;
- Max working temperature: 80c;
- Max inlet pressure: 25 bar;
great Adjustable pressure reduction valve 1 inch bsp female reduce to 0.5-5 bar
Customers Also Viewed