1/2 Inch Outdoor Tap Valve Anti-lime High Quality Garden Quarter Turn
- Free Shipping
NANO VITAQ taps are metallic garden taps that incorporate ARCO anti-lime solution. Due to their design and materials are intended to be used in:
- Indoor networks, its reduced dimensions makes it suitable for its use inside the housing (galleries, balconies, parking areas, etc.) as auxiliary tap.
- Outdoor networks, gardening, terrace, balcony, etc. Coupling for hosepipe is available.
In general, all those applications that require a valve to shut off the liquid flow, assuring leak tightness and fulfill all the following service conditions. It is a quarter turn tap, allowing great maneuver accessibility in reduced spaces.
BODY: MANUFACTURED IN ONE WHOLE PIECE
- Main body made in one piece in European brass CW617N by means of hot stamping process. Both process and materials confer the following advantages versus casting valves or valves made in different parts:
- Pores and bumpy texture absence.
- Surfaces with better finished.
- Higher mechanical endurance against high pressures.
- Monoblock body without a possibility of leak, being made in one piece versus other models from the competitors made in 2 pieces.
Stem and ball are manufactured in one whole piece made of anti-lime polymer, which increases its resistance and performance, avoiding lime effects.
This original ARCO’s component has been designed to reduce loss of pressure, keeping a constant flow rate and avoiding noise. As well ball-stem’s quarter turn system has the same fundamentalfeatures of leak tightness and loss of pressure.
The anti-lime stem-ball is the perfect solution to prevent lime problems, that can render useless the valve and maintain the flow rate constant along the time, avoiding the lime to adhere, reducing the water flow.
INTERNAL leak tightness
The supporting clip made of POM is placed in the valve to push the NBR seat against the stem-ball, assuring internal leak tightness. This system cannot be dismantled, avoiding improper manipulations.
EXTERNAL leak tightness
A pair of NBR O-rings placed on the stem assure external leak tightness. This double joint system guarantees safety against external leakage, use, ageing, etc.
- Thread size: 1/2" x 1/2";
- Nominal pressure: 16 bar;
- Test pressure: 25 bar;
- Temperature range: Cold water;
- Plastic nozzle;
- Fluid: Water intended to human consumption.