Bottom Entry Temperature and Pressure Gauge Thermomanometer 120C 1/2" BSP 80mm Dial
- UK Stock - Immediate Dispatch
- Free Shipping
Thermomanometer (thermo-pressure gauge) with bottom 1/2 Inch BSP thread entry. Gauge combines the value of an individual pressure gauge and thermometer in one instrument. This way can save the money and the connection with gauge uninstalled protect valve.
- Pressure rating: 2.5 bar, 4 bar, 6 bar or 10 bar;
- Entry type: Bottom entry;
- Temperature range: 0-120C;
- Dial diameter: 80mm;
- Clear plastic shock resistance window;
- Brass wetted parts;
- 1/2 Inch BSP thread bottom entry;
- The thread adaptor can be removed to get 1/4 Inch BSP thread;
- Accuracy class: 2,5;
- The gauge is not suitable for fuel.
I was asked to gauge my opinion on this product *boom!* and whilst I am just a DIY enthusiast I can say that it seemed like a good product. I had to use Loctite cord to create a seal, I don't know if that is usual. The gauge is in place and to the best of my knowledge providing an accurate temperature and pressure reading!