- Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Water Meters
- DN20 (G 1") Compact Thermal Energy Meter Heating Measurement 2,5m3/h
PRODUCT TO BE DISPATCHED FROM POLAND - AROUND 3 WEEKS LEAD TIME
HYDROCAL M3 is a compact thermal energy meter that measures the amount of energy used for heating or cooling the water supplied to individual tenants served by centralized heating/cooling systems.
The processing of data related to the difference between the temperature of the supply and that of the return, along with the data related to the volume of water used by each tenant, allows to calculate the exact amount of energy actually used.
The heat meter HYDROCAL-M3 uses an innovative acquisition system to detect the turbine revolutions based on the inductive principle. This prevents for the instrument from being magnetically frauded and guarantees long term reliability.
- Nominal diameter: DN20 (G 1");
- Nominal flow rate: 2,5m3/h;
- Hot/cold combined;
- N.2 pulse inputs / n.1 pulse output integrated;
- M-BUS EN13757-2 / 3 output integrated;
- Calculation unit rotating at 360deg;
- High precision platinum made measuring sensors.
Declarations of conformity:
- 2004/108/EC Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC);
- 2014/32/EU Measuring Instrument Directive (MID).
Customers Also Viewed