- Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Tap Aerators / Sprays
- Home Water Saving Kit - Tap Aerators 3x 24mm 1x 22mm, Shower Flow Reducer, Tool
Aerators are designed to cut down on unnecessary water consumption (washing hands, brushing teeth, shaving etc.) from your taps.
An aerator serves the following purposes:
- Prevent splashing
- Shaping the water stream coming out of the faucet spout
- Saving water and reducing energy costs
- Reducing faucet noise
- Faucet aerators are often used in homes with low water pressure in order to increase the perceived water pressure.
Aerator key is used to assist in the safe removal of standard continental size aerators from tap mixer outlets and prevents from scratches while installing.
Water outflow (consumption) limiter. Special overlay, being mounted in tub mixer or shower mixer. Just as tap insert in washstand mixers causes decrease of the liquid flow stream up to 9 litres per minute and simultaneously allows the user to enjoy the unchanged and effective cascade of water diffusion. High performance of the limiter allows to save annually up to 100gbp in water consumption.
- 3 x m24mm male tap aerator; 1 x m22mm female tap aerator; 1 x flow reducer 1/2"; 1 x opening tool
- All high quality made in eu
- Material: stainless chromed brass
- Reducing water usage up to 50%
Customers Also Viewed