- Waste & Drain
- Waste Drain Check Valves
- Version B 50mm Anti Flood Backwater Check Valve Backflow Prevention
With the aim to make installation easier, KARMAT produces the 50mm backwater valve in versions A, B and C . They are used in all sewage-related systems such as washbasins, sinks, shower bases, dishwashers and washing machines.
- Manufactured in different versions making installation possible into any type of system;
- Designated for installation inside a house or a flat;
- Aesthetically designed.
Efficient protection against rodents
- Compatible with the standard, the safe distance of the bottom of the casing ensures proper operation and allows for the self-cleaning of the valves;
- The shape of the chromium-nickel stainless steel guard protects the flap and gasket from damage by rodents and the slipping of the seals during sewage flow;
- Smooth and properly shaped internal surface allows free flow of sewage and makes the accumulation of deposits or the blocking up of the valve impossible.
The backwater valve in version B is connected to the 50mm pipe socket of an existing pipe fitting in the wall. A special aesthetic masking rosette allows the valve to be mounted to the wall by means of two screws. This protects the system from self- detachment in cases of increased pressure in the system caused by sewage backflow. To the device mounted in a such way, the trap (e.g. a washbasin) is to be connected by means of a special connector with a screw cap.
Lovely Item as described Thank you so much
Customers Also Viewed