- Extractor Fans
- Industrial Fans
- 315mm Inline Duct Extractor Fan Zinc Plated Metal Arw Ducting Industrial Fan
It is used to transmit and srengthen the air flow inside a network of ventilation ducts. The arw inline fan is equipped with ball bearing. The installations can be mounted horizontally and vertically.
The propeller blades are directed backwards, ensuring higher pressure and work efficiency. The casing is made from galvanised steel and the fan set includes fixings for a secure installation.
Bracket is not included.
- Size [mm]: 315; air flow [m3/h] - 1350;
- Static pressure [pa] - 82; acoustic pressure [db(a)] - 60;
- Power supply voltage [v/hz] - 230/50; motor rotation [rot./min.] - 1400;
- Power [w] - 95; max working temperature [c]: 40;
- Ip code [ip] - x2; material used: zinc plated steel;
Fan is creating surprisingly good suction. We finally found the way of getting fumes out from our kitchen!
Customers Also Viewed