Multi-Stage Water Whole Filtration System Under-Counter with Faucet + 3x Filter
- Free Shipping
AQUAFILTER FP3-K1 is a under-counter water filtration system. It is made of the following filter cartridges:
FCPS5 - removes mechanical impurities such as sand, rust, and suspended solids - not smaller than 5 µm;
FCCST2 - water softening and iron removing cartridge which reduces water hardness by exchanging calcium and magnesium ions magnesium ions with sodium ions, decreasing iron;
FCCBKDF - tri-stage filter cartridge made of coconut shell carbon, KDF filtration media and polypropylene fibers (removes hydrogen sulphide, chlorine, pesticides, phenol, benzene, reduces the concentration of heavy metals: arsenic, lead, cadmium).
The system includes a standard set of cartridges, connection adapters, filter faucet and housing wrench. Depending on quality of water system can be freely configured by the use of sediment, specialty and carbon based filtration cartridges.
- High quality;
- A wide range of interchangeable water filter cartridge types;
- Made in EU;
- Compact, undercounter, and apartment size;
- Manufactured from FDA CFR-21 compliant materials;
- Three stages of filtration;
- Easy to install with system specifications;
- Systems equipped with modern faucet and all installation accessories.
Recomendations for use:
- Point-of-Use (POU) systems can filter out bad tastes, colors or odors, which pose no health risk but still affect the water quality;
- This system will improve the flavor of water used for drinking and cooking;
- Perfect for almost any household and will easily fit into any space;
- Kitchen compact, undercounter, home and apartment.
The package contains:
- Melt-blown polypropylene cartridge with NSF certificate - 5 µm (FCPS5);
- Water softening and iron removal cartridge (FDA-approval) - FCCST2;
- Filter cartridge filled with coconut shell activated carbon and KDF media(FDA-approval) - FCCBKDF;
- NSF certify filter housings (double o-rings) with filter housing wrench;
- Long reach chrome faucet, feed water connector 1/2”;
- Four color coded 1/4 inch tubing for system connection (FDA-approval);
- Completely assembled, manual instructions, color box;
- 100% factory tested and sterilized ready for installation.
- Dimensions (H x W x L): 390 x 140 x 360 (mm);
- Connection adapter: 1/2";
- Working Temp.: 2C - 45C (35F - 113F);
- Working Pressure: 6 bar (90 PSI).
Good i can drink water with this sistem
Bought this filter set and I'm very impressed about the water quality I got now. Well recommended.