Spinning Chimney Cowl Aluminum Downdraught Ventilation Extraction 130 - 500mm
- 2-3 weeks delivery time
- Free Shipping
PRODUCT TO BE DISPATCHED FROM POLAND - AROUND 2 WEEKS LEAD TIME
The spinning chimney cowl is designed to avoid back downdraught, whilst the rotating action assists ventilation.Chimney flue cowl comes in variation of sizes to choose from. This type of chimney cowl can only be used for fresh air ventilation. This cowl is not suitable for burning stoves/furnaces.
- Product not suitable for burning stoves/furnaces
- Should be only used for ventilation;
- Aluminum construction;
- Fits a flue from 130 mm to 500 mm dia;
- Withstands flue temperatures up to 70deg;
- Supplied fully assembled and ready to fit;
- Has a CE certificate;
- Highly effective at preventing downdraught and increasing ventilation;
- Available in 3 options: standard, with additional collar and with additional roof plate;
- Please see pictures for detailed diameters.