Stainless Steel Chimney Cowl Rotowent Dragon Inlet Pipe Openable 150mm 300mm
- 2-3 weeks delivery time
- Free Shipping
Self-adjusting high temperature resistant chimney cowl Rotowent DRAGON is a device, which, in a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The cap always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind no matter of its strength or direction. It is to be mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: ventilation, flue (gas, oil) and smoke. Thanks to the special, patented, rotating system with ball bearings placed outside the cap, it can withstand very high temperatures, which can in wood or coal burning stoves.
- Product made on order - please allow about 2 weeks for delivery;
- Fits a flue at 150mm, 200mm, 250mm or 300mm diameter;
- Maximal working temperature: 500 [ deg C];
- Rotation system: high temperature ball bearings;
- Made from stainless steel.
- Mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: ventilation, flue (gas, oil) and smoke.
- When there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location;
- When there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds;
- When there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak;
- In order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation, heating or smoke chimney draught.
Great. Better than I was expecting for the price! Happy!