- Chimney cowls
- Self adjusting chimney cowls
- 300mm Chimney Cowl With Openable Inlet Pipe Stainless Steel Rotowent Dragon
Self-adjusting chimney cowl Rotowent DRAGON is a device, which, in a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The cap always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind no matter of its strength or direction. It is to be mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: ventilation, flue (gas, oil) and smoke. Thanks to the special, patented, rotating system with ball bearings placed outside the cap, it can withstand very high temperatures, which can in wood or coal burning stoves. - Maximal working temperature: 500 [°C]; - Rotation system: high temperature ball bearings, - Made from stainless steel. Destination: - when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location; - when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds; - when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak; - in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation, heating or smoke chimney draught.
- Product made on order - please allow about 2 weeks for delivery
- Fits a flue at 300mm; Maximal working temperature: 500 [°C];
- Rotation system: high temperature ball bearings; Made from stainless steel;
- Always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind;
- Mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: ventilation, flue (gas, oil) and smoke.
Great. Better than I was expecting for the price! Happy!