- Chimney Cowls
- Self Adjusting Chimney Cowls
- 250mm Steel Chimney Cowl Rotowent Square Base CHCH
Self-adjusting chimney cowl Rotowent is a device, which, in dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The cap always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind no matter of its strength or direction. It is to be mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: ventilation, flue (gas, oil) and smoke. Maximal working temperatures: 500 [°C]andnbsp;CHCH: Cap: stainless steel; Base: stainless steel. Destination: - when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location; - when there is an unfavorable terrainandnbsp;configuration, with strong and frequent winds; - when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak; - in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation, flue or smoke chimney draught.
- Product made on order - please allow about 2 weeks for delivery
- Material - CHCH: Cap: stainless steel; Base: stainless steel;
- In dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught;
- Maximal working temperatures: 500 [°C]; Diameter: 250mm;
- Mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: ventilation, flue (gas, oil) and smoke.
FABULOUS ITEMS&ALWAYS GOOD SERVICE!:-)