- Central heating
- Mixing valves
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve Mid Port Mixed Water 30-65C 2,3m3/h 3/4" Male BSP
Thermostatic mixing valves Barberi T-Comfort Series are devices with mixed water on the mid-port and are used to regulate the water temperature. They are used in sanitary water plants, heating circuits, in heating plant, in heat generators ( hang- wall boilers, wood boilers, heating pumps) and industrial water plants. Their purpose is to maintain constant the mixed water temperature of the utility even when temperature and inlet pressure could vary at the hot and cold water inlets. These valves can be provided with inlet connections with or without check insert inside and check insert plus filter inside. If they shall be directly assembled to a pump, it can be considered to assemble the valves with running nut on the mid port.
The thermostatic mixing valve T-comfort mixes hot and cold water inlets whilst maintaining constant the set mixed on the outlet. This thanks to the thermosensitive element in the valve that tautens or expands according to any temperature and pressure’s variation, thus influencing the obturator which controls the cold and hot water inlets. If there’s any fail in the cold water inlet, the thermostatic valve T-comfort acts as safety device (according to EN1111), closing immediately the hot water crossing, thus avoiding any dangerous burn.
- Working temperature range: 30 - 65C;
- Max working temperature: 90C;
- Accuracy of outlet mixing: ±2C;
- Fixed MIX temperature: 40C;
- Reference working conditions: T hot = 70C; T cold = 15C;
- Reference hot and cold pressure: 3 bar;
- Max working pressure drop accepted: 2 bar;
- Max working pressure: 5 bar;
- Max difference between inlet pressures: 4 bar;
- Flow: 2,3 m3/h;
- Connections: 3/4" Male European Thread;
- Suitable fluids: water for heating plants, glycoled water (max 30%), sanitary water;
- Standard: EN1111 - EN1287 - EN15092.
- Valve’s body: Brass UNI EN 12165 CW602N;
- Brass UNI EN 1982 CB753S(V17);
- Gaskets: EPDM;
- Handle: ABS.
Customers Also Viewed