- Central Heating
- Mixing Valves
- 1 Inch Thermostatic Mixing Valve 35-60C Side Way Mixed Water Male 2.5m3/h
Barberi L-Comfort Series thermostatic mixing valves are devices with mixed water on the side way and are used to regulate the water temperature. They are used in sanitary water plants, heating circuits, in heating plant, in heat generators ( hang-wall boilers, wood boilers, heating pumps) and industrial water plants. Their purpose is to maintain constant the mixed water temperature of the utility even when temperature and inlet pressure could vary at the hot and cold water inlets. These valves can be provided with inlet connections with or without check insert inside.
The thermostatic mixing valve L-comfort mixes hot and cold water inlets whilst maintaining constant the setted mixed water temperature on the outlet.
This thanks to the thermosensitive element in the valve that tautens or expands according to any temperature and pressure’s variation, thus influencing the obturator which controls the cold and hot water inlets.
If there’s any fail in the cold water inlet, the thermostatic valve L-comfort acts as safety device (according to EN1111), closing immediately the hot water crossing, thus avoiding any dangerous burn.
- Working temperature range: 35-60C;
- Max working temperature: 95C;
- Accuracy of outlet mixing: ±2C;
- Factory pre-set temperature of mix: 44C (35÷60C);
- Reference working conditions: T hot = 65C; T cold = 15C;
- Reference hot and cold pressure: 3 bar;
- Max static pressure: 10 bar;
- Max working pressure: 5 bar;
- Max difference between inlet pressures: 4 bar;
- Flow: 2,5 m3/h;
- Connections: 1" Male;
- Fluid: Sanitary water, water/glycol solution max 30%;
- Reference standard: EN1111 – EN1287.
- Body of the valve: Brass UNI EN 12165 CW617N;
- Flow regulator: PSU;
- Gaskets: EPDM;
- Handle: ABS.
Customers Also Viewed