- Bathrooms & Kitchens
- Toilet Spares
- Touchfree Infrared Automatic WC Cistern Toilet Flush Valve Button Sensor
The flushing valve and sensor is operated by 4 x AA batteries, with a lifecycle of 15000 flushes. There is also a manual override should the batteries fail. The Jollytronic is suitable for both existing and new cisterns. It's ideal for all applications from en-suite to downstairs loo's! Quick and easy to install, it's a good way to upgrade the bathroom quickly and effortlessly. This flushing valve is a very hygienic way to operate your W.C. thanks to the infra-red sensor. It has also been developed from the youngest to the oldest member of the household. A 10 year guarantee on the flushing valve and a 1 year guarantee on the electronic sensor. The infra-red sensor is a hygienic, family friendly option, to push button alternatives. The no touch flushing system allows the user to determine how long the flush lasts for. It's perfect for households on a water meter!
- Height (mm): 270 min - 440 max;
- Installation suitable for top flushing cisterns;
- Material: plastic;
- Equipment: batteries (x 4 AA - not included);
- Maintenance battery lifecycle: 15000 flushes;
- 1x eco stop flushing valve and sensor button;
- Install flexibility: length of cable makes it ideal for different size cisterns.
Customers Also Viewed