- Central Heating
- Pressure Release Valves
- 1/2 Inch Pressure Reducing Valve With Gauge For Water Heating Systems
Pressure reducing valves are installed in water systems to reduce and stabilise inlet pressures from mains water supplies or boosted water systems. The Pro pressure reducing valve comes complete with a gauge and is designed for hot and cold water services in domestic or semi commercial applications. A pressure reducing valve can be installed on hot and cold supplies to prevent excessive pressure at water outlets such as taps and showers.
- To Suit Pipe Work: 15mm (1/2" BSP) Copper Pipe;
- Maximum Pressure at Inlet: 16 bar;
- Outlet Adjustment Range: 1 to 6 bar; Factory Setting: 3 bar;
- Max inlet pressure: 16 BAR; Max working temperature: 70C;
- Pressure Gauge Connection: 1/4" BSP; Pressure Gauge Reading: 0 to 10 bar;
Chose this as a direct replacement for old item. Exactly the same size and connections so no need to change pipework. Price OK.
Customers Also Viewed