Perfect polyethylene pipe insulation lagging with an extra layer of polyethylene in red colour used for insulation wherever the resistance to mechanical damage and resistance to the dew effects is required. It is used for insulating pipes for hot and cold water in heating and sanitation technology. It is characterized by simple and easy installation, as well as a quick return on investment and care for the environment (it is 100% recyclable).
- Pipe: 15mm, 18mm, 22mm, 28mm or 35mm;
- Flammability class: E;
- Heat transfer coefficient: 0.045 W/mK at 40C;
- Volume weight: ~30kg/m3;
- Range of temperatures: 0C - +85C;
- Foam thickness: 6mm;
- Comes in 10m roll.
Why use pipe insulation lagging:
- Energy Conservation: Pipe insulation is also very important for keeping heat in the pipes and ensuring that it is conveyed to its destination without excessive heat loss. Pipes may run through cold spaces such as garages and roof voids where you don’t want heat loss into these spaces as this will make the heating system less efficient.
- Frost Protection: Winter usage of pipe insulation is to protect pipes against frost damage. All types of pipe can be affected by frost damage, in particular metal pipes such an copper, lead and steel which will readily split upon freezing due to the expansion of freezing water when ice occurs.
However, some manufactures have a lifetime guarantee. In this case please contact us. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse. In addition routine maintenance (cleaning of dirty audio/video heads etc.), consumables (styli, plug fuses, cables, batteries, etc.), cosmetic damage and tuning of channels are not covered.
The seller will be wholly responsible for the cost of return delivery and safe return of the goods. We will provide pre-paid label to return goods to us for orders which have been purchased in Europe or will expect goods to be shipped back to us by buyer by using the cheapest possible courier services and we will reimburse the shipping cost to the customer when goods received if goods to be returned from outside Europe. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
Regardless of the warranty, you have right to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day when order has been delivered. To gain the right to cancel, you must inform us about your decision to cancel the order by a clear statement. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to contact us about your decision before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation: If you cancel the order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to fit , very strong
Great. Better than I was expecting for the price! Happy!