BradasMSRP:Now: £13.99Was:Nonwovens plants covers are used effectively for optimising the productivity of crops, gardens and greenhouses. Crop protection covers protective nature means that the need for pesticides is reduced and manual labour is kept to a minimum. The use of...MSRP:Now: £13.99Was:
BradasMSRP:Now: £74.99Was:Lightweight but durable. Easy to install. Effective protection from harmfull activites of birds. Features: - dimensions: 4m x 100m (400m² area); - diamond shape mesh 19x19mm; - UV-radiation resistant; - made of HDPE; - easy to shape and cut; -...MSRP:Now: £74.99Was:
BradasMSRP:Now: £20.29Was:Lightweight but durable. Easy to install. Effective protection from harmfull activites of birds. Features: - dimensions: 4m x 20m (80m² area); - diamond shape mesh 19x19mm; - UV-radiation resistant; - made of HDPE; - easy to shape and cut; - 10g/m2...MSRP:Now: £20.29Was:
The use of nonwoven crop covers on the land increases yields and improves the quality of the crops. Very light, flexible sheets are laid over seed beds, which create a micro-climate in which the heat and humidity are controlled. The growth of the plants is accelerated and they are protected from adverse weather conditions and vermin.In capillary mat applications, nonwovens promote the healthy growth of flowers and vegetables in greenhouses by using soil-less growing methods.
- Protects against frost, hail, heavy snow and gusty winds;
- Increase the temperature and humidity under the cover of providing optimal conditions for the development of fruit and vegetables;
- Transmits light, water and air; resistant to uv rays;
- Used for the cultivation of vegetables and fruits; lay directly over crops or use on hoops/frames;
- A heavy duty 100% polyethylene uv stabilised; life expectancy of up to 10 years.