Pipe Repair Clamps Fittings Leak Fix with Additional Thread Joint
- UK Stock - Immediate Dispatch
- Free Shipping
Pipe repair clamps are used for sealing and repair of damaged water supply pipe installations. This pipe repair clamp model has also additional threaded side joint which allow to connect additional pipe which can be used for example to take the leaking water away from the pipe.
Please check the table for detailed piping dimensions before the purchase.
- Thread size: 1/2" BSP, 3/4" BSP, 1" BSP or 2 1/2" (10/4") BSP;
- Additional female thread joint size: 1/2" BSP, 3/4" BSP or 1 1/2" (6/4") BSP;
- Maximum operating pressure of 16 bar;
- Maximum operating temperature 90C;
- Additional female thread joint allow to connect any piping extension to existing system;
- Clamps are used for connecting steel, PE and other pipes;
- Top and bottom part of clamp body is made of black malleable cast iron;
- Sealing sleeve material: EPDM rubber;
- Connecting screws material: carbon steel.
Easy site to navigate, found the part i wanted, ordered it Delivered within three days, (standard delivery). Would use again
Just great.Thank you so much.