KARMAT Soil Pipe backwater valves (non-return valves) effectively secure any rooms located on the lower floors against flooding caused by back flow of storm water and sewage. Back flow may be caused by intense rains, thaw or floods. Use of anti-flooding devices for rooms located on the lower floors is required by obligatory regulations related to technical conditions that are to be satisfied by building codes
- Diameter: 110mm, 125mm, 160mm or 200mm;
- Mounting: horizontal;
- Made of a durable and high quality polipropylene;
- Resistant to corrosion, negative temperatures and chemicals;
- Simple and effective closure mechanisim;
- Easy to install;
- Self operating without the need of external power;
- Effective rodent protection;
- Inhibits unpleasant smells from reentering;
- The flap guard, as well as all assembly elements (screws, nuts, washers) are made from corrosion resistant chromium nickel;
- Eequipped with a manual closure lever;
- Changing of the lever from OPEN position A to CLOSED position B causes a complete arrest of sewage backflow;
- A full-open position allows for 100% sewage flow;
- Maximum operating temperature 95C;
- Maximum operating pressure 0,5bar;
- The device’s interior with its smooth surface properly profiled, protects against sediment collection and grants complete and undisturbed sewage flow;
- Gaskets have been manufactured from a rubber of high resistance to atmospheric influences and aging.
However, some manufactures have a lifetime guarantee. In this case please contact us. This guarantee specifically excludes faults caused by accident, neglect, and misuse. In addition routine maintenance (cleaning of dirty audio/video heads etc.), consumables (styli, plug fuses, cables, batteries, etc.), cosmetic damage and tuning of channels are not covered.
The seller will be wholly responsible for the cost of return delivery and safe return of the goods. We will provide pre-paid label to return goods to us for orders which have been purchased in Europe or will expect goods to be shipped back to us by buyer by using the cheapest possible courier services and we will reimburse the shipping cost to the customer when goods received if goods to be returned from outside Europe. Proof of postage is not proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier, and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
Regardless of the warranty, you have right to cancel your order within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day when order has been delivered. To gain the right to cancel, you must inform us about your decision to cancel the order by a clear statement. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to contact us about your decision before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation: If you cancel the order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least ex-pensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.